• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

This site cant be reached

Status
Not open for further replies.

chs

Reaction score
I am trying to log into 3cx management console however Im getting an error that site can't be reached "###.3cx.agency refused to connect.". In addition i keep gettting registration failed on my 3cx phone

Have you tried from more than one site? Blacklisted IP, perhaps? FQDN translating to the correct IP?

No. i dont know how to do that

I would first of all attempt to log in from a different IP. If, for some reason, the password/user was incorrect, your current IP may be blocked. I would also confirm the the FQDN is "translating" to the correct public IP.There are a number of sites that will do that for you, if you do a search. You could also use tracert in a command prompt window, if using Windows, the first line returned will show the public IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NGPMH
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.