• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

This what we can do with 3CX API

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat71

Reaction score
Hello Omar,

I've so often struggled trying to find online support/resources pertaining to 3CX, and more specifically, the two API. It's refreshing to see this kind of post for a change, congrats on a job well done to you and your team.

I did notice a lot of the services listed on your site was not really new or special. Is the Mex system meant to replace the 3cx server software or run alongside it? That being said, you have a finished product like this - must be a lot of hard work and effort.

I quite like the sound of the 'Mobile Mex service' - it reminds me of any smartphone that can run the 3CX Phone APP. The Mobile Mex really flows off the tongue. Mex Mobile.

I have therefore decided to join you on this thread and show a recent work of mine. Now it's not something I would advertise on support forums such as this one, as let's face it - that's tacky, but I am a very proud man, and your thread title does say "We". :mrgreen:

Do I have to register to the site to further enquire pricing?

Mitchel

Attachments

• screenieWallboard.png
    screenieWallboard.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 468
Hi Mitchel,

Thank for your message, its good you added you experience with API. Its good to show other what they can do with the API.

Mex application is customized application that support 3CX application in routing calls from external mobiles through PBX and out again using VOIP to reduce calls cost. It also allows to update user status and monitor all calls from outside to the company PBX and more.

The main purpose for the application is to provide features and functions that 3CX do not support until now, for example to provide support for 3CX to accept calls with SIP number, the application can allow the user to set the length of the SIP number according to the operator configuration allowing user mobile to dial extension number directly from mobile phone without using any other mobile application. Also allow the user to use code setting function to configure his outbound ID from any smart phone or non-smart phone, and much more.
This application was developed for telecommunication company and its not off shelf product. But I wanted to show the goodness of the API. .
The project has been finished, and now I am on electricity station applications, so that was three-month project and I am no longer working on 3CX applications.

If you want the application I can give it to you free, but if your operator do not support sip then its no use for you. Or may be i can send you the document for the application and you will see all the features that was developed.

Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.