Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Time Conditions on IVR/Ring Groups

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by workalot_dave, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. workalot_dave

Hello,

I am 99% convinced to buy 3cx (switching from a Asterix system because we have very limited internal Linux capability in case of critical failure), however there is one feature that is requirement that I can't work out how to configure. We use an IVR an and dependingp on the time of the day different IVR options go to a Ring Group or to Voicemail. So after hours they go to voice mail otherwise the phones in the group ring.

This is not a no answer scenario, as that is a different path which escalates.

Is it possible to achieve this in 3cx? Unfortunately if not then this is a deal breaker.

Thanks,
    Dave

2. carolinainnovative

3cx doesn't do SPECIFICALLY what you ask but you can make it happen if you create separate digital receptionists for day/night mode - and have the digital receptionist for DAYTIME ring the queue/call group and for NIGHT TIME send to vm.

Make sense? That would let you preserve your call escallation in the ring group/queue.

Unfortunately, 3cx doesn't do SPECIFICALLY what you've asked - but it is has been requested as afeature, if I'm not mistaken.

3. workalot_dave

Thank you Salter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.