Time to answer call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by BendyMetal, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BendyMetal

Hi,

Is there a field in the database anywhere or a way of calculating how long it has taken to answer a call? I can't seem to find a field or way.

Thanks

2. huzer1

As far as I know, 3cx doesn't have a feature like that. maybe in your gateway? I'm also assuming that you mean the time from when the phone call comes in to the time someone answers it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LLangston

There are two places in the 3CX console that you can input values that can affect the length of time for answering...the first one is under Manage Lines > Other Options > Answer After(seconds) input the value here. The second is under Manage Extensions > Destination Unreachable/Forwarding > No Answer After(seconds) input the value here. Both of these settings will affect anwer time length.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. BendyMetal

Hi,

Yes Huzer, that is what I am after. I need a way to find out how long a person was waiting for their call to be answered. If there is no logging done in 3cx then there is no logging.

Thanks anyway guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.