Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

timed change STATE for Extensions

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sbcom, Jan 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sbcom

We would like to change the STATE of the EXT from Available to "Available 2" between 2PM and 6PM ... after this the EXT change to DND (auto-switch feature) ... is there any way? or a sample? ... Thanks.

2. mariosM_3CX

mariosM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @sbcom

You cannot switch to available2 status automatically, but you can switch between available, away and DND based on configured hours by enabling the auto switch feature in the extension settings. If this meets your needs, then do the following:
    • Go to extension settings and click on Forwarding Rules Tab
    • Select the option "Set to Available during office hours" under Auto Switch and click Configure
    • Set the working hours and breaks as needed (during working hours will switch to available, during breaks will switch to away and out of working hours will switch to DND
    At your disposal for any further assistance or clarification on this.

3. sbcom

thanks ... this features we know ... is there a way with CFD for this what we need?

4. Michael Groom

You can do this with CFD its kinda a pain but i just built this same setup for one of my customers needs. I need to post it up for others.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.