Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Timeout accessing page "New PSTN"

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by marmac, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marmac

I migrated the version 3.0 to last version on web.

The test was do offline to preserve the working 3CX.

Is my intention add a new PSTN.... but the page give me a timeout.

I've restarted EVERY Windows services: the page give timeout.
    I've restarted the PC (same result)
    I've tryed to access all other configuration pages (all working well)

Finally, I reconnect internet and the page appears.

Is correct?

2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

(Hope you are working on the PBX configuration locally. )

You should not need the internet to configure the PBX. without internet, Voip providers and calls to external sources will go down but internal extensions will remain registered.

In a way, you are right - the old version, under very rare occasions, used to give a timeout when the connection to the internet is lost. I have just tested and confirmed that the current online version is not dependant on whether there is an active internet connection or not to create a line and does not produce a timeout error. The browser informs you that the connection to the internet has been lost only - the PBX keeps on working normally. however I did not try this after a migration from an older version.

As you are currently working on the new version, you may have inherited some"negative properties" from the older version. I still have to try to replicate the error. In my opinion what you must do is completely uninstall the older version taking a backup before. Reinstall the newer version and restore the backup. Start creating the necessary lines from there. Keep me posted

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.