• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Timeout accessing page "New PSTN"

Status
Not open for further replies.

marmac

Reaction score
I migrated the version 3.0 to last version on web.

The test was do offline to preserve the working 3CX.

Is my intention add a new PSTN.... but the page give me a timeout.

I've restarted EVERY Windows services: the page give timeout.
I've restarted the PC (same result)
I've tryed to access all other configuration pages (all working well)

Finally, I reconnect internet and the page appears.

Is correct?

(Hope you are working on the PBX configuration locally. )

You should not need the internet to configure the PBX. without internet, Voip providers and calls to external sources will go down but internal extensions will remain registered.

In a way, you are right - the old version, under very rare occasions, used to give a timeout when the connection to the internet is lost. I have just tested and confirmed that the current online version is not dependant on whether there is an active internet connection or not to create a line and does not produce a timeout error. The browser informs you that the connection to the internet has been lost only - the PBX keeps on working normally. however I did not try this after a migration from an older version.

As you are currently working on the new version, you may have inherited some"negative properties" from the older version. I still have to try to replicate the error. In my opinion what you must do is completely uninstall the older version taking a backup before. Reinstall the newer version and restore the backup. Start creating the necessary lines from there. Keep me posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.