• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Timezone +2 without DST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick von Broembsen

Forum User
Reaction score
Hi All

I am based in South Africa, we have a timezone of GMT+2 without DST. All of the options available seem to only be GMT+2 with DST so my phones are jumping ahead 1 hour.

Is there a way to add this, or do I need to set each manually and disable Auto-Provisioning.

I am using Yealink T22P, T23G, T29

If the option is not available within the 3CX console, the only way is custom templates

https://www.3cx.com/docs/custom-ip-phone-templates/

Make the change on one phone, export the settings , open the file you exported to search for the setting you changed as it will give you the correct syntax to be entered into the custom template

Modify the custom template with the new setting

Hello @Nick von Broembsen

Please note that the only +2 timezone without DST supported by Yealink is Turkey(Ankara) and you can use that for your T23G's and T29's.
However the option will not work for the T22p as it went EOL before DST change was made by Turkey so it is not included in the firmware. For these phones you will need to find a timezone that is currently on the correct time and use that.

Great, thanks for the feedback YiannisH_3CX and Saqqara, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.