Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Timezone +2 without DST

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Nick von Broembsen, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick von Broembsen

Hi All

I am based in South Africa, we have a timezone of GMT+2 without DST. All of the options available seem to only be GMT+2 with DST so my phones are jumping ahead 1 hour.

Is there a way to add this, or do I need to set each manually and disable Auto-Provisioning.

I am using Yealink T22P, T23G, T29

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

If the option is not available within the 3CX console, the only way is custom templates

https://www.3cx.com/docs/custom-ip-phone-templates/

Make the change on one phone, export the settings , open the file you exported to search for the setting you changed as it will give you the correct syntax to be entered into the custom template

Modify the custom template with the new setting

3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Nick von Broembsen

Please note that the only +2 timezone without DST supported by Yealink is Turkey(Ankara) and you can use that for your T23G's and T29's.
    However the option will not work for the T22p as it went EOL before DST change was made by Turkey so it is not included in the firmware. For these phones you will need to find a timezone that is currently on the correct time and use that.

4. Nick von Broembsen

Great, thanks for the feedback YiannisH_3CX and Saqqara, much appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.