• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved TLS on 3CX Express Test System

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieterJ

Free User
Reaction score
Hi there,

we have a 3CX hosted test system ( 3CX Express ) running. Everything just works fine. Now I wanted to use TLS for 2 of the Snom D725 phones but I cannot get it to work.

CA and server certs have been created and uploaded to server and phones, but a telnet to server port 5061 fails. Unfortunately I have no login access to the test system and so I cannot check whether iptables/netfilters has been configured properly.

When looking at the Support-Info bundle I can see that "netstat -an" shows port 5061 being listening.

Is TLS not supported in the test version ? Any suggestion what to do ?

Thanks
Dieter

Last edited:
On a locally installed 3CX system it works. So I'm doing it not completely wrong.

Does anybody know how to request assistance on the "3CX Express" systems ?

Thanks

hello,

we discovered an issue on the TLS port (5061) which should be solved now. Thank you for the report, kindly try again telnet XYZ 5061 and it shall connect

Works perfect now !!

Many thanks and have a great weekend
Dieter

Dir auch Dieter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lars001
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.