• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

To pass a second call on the validity of a number

Status
Not open for further replies.

agron.alili

Reaction score
See my diagram in appendix please:

I have a GSM with number 011111112,011111113 or 012545662 and I wish called the 07788992. The 3cx recognizes my number and lets me compose a second number. If I compose the 07788992 with any other number not announced, it blocks the call quite simply.

Can you say to me if that is feasible?

Thank you for advance

Hi,

Sorry, but I'm not understanding your problem. Can you explain it with more detail? Also, the diagram is not attached, if you can post it here maybe it helps us to understand too.

Thanks.

Excuse me.

The diagramm is here. Thank you in advance for your help.

Attachments

• 3cx_question.GIF
    3cx_question.GIF
    17 KB · Views: 6,628
Yes, this can be accomplished with the VAD in the following way:
1) Using a Conditional component, you can check the value of system variables session.ani and session.dnis, to see if the call comes from, or goes to a specific number.
2) If the required condition is met, you can request to enter the destination number using DTMF digits with a User Input component. Otherwise just play a message and disconnect the call.
3) When the user enters a valid destination number, just transfer the call to that number using a Transfer component.

It’s pretty simple. Also, the VAD installs a sample project named “SimpleDialer” which asks for a number with a User Input component and transfers the call to that number. You can use that sample project as a guide.

Let me know if you need more help on this.

Can one make this kind of programming on free version?

No, the Conditional component is only available in commercial editions.

You can do something like this without call screening using the free edition, as shown in the sample project "SimpleDialer". But every user would be available to make calls this way...

I have a 3cx Phone System 7.1.7139.0 .

The version 3cx Voice Application Designer 2.0.3559.0 is compatible with my 3cx Phone System?
Or do I have to install the last version of 3cx Phone system?

The VAD is designed to work with 3CX v8 and on. Generated scripts will work with 3CX v7.1, but you may have problems with the deployment of the application, so you will need to upgrade.

what kind of version you use?
tell me.

Hello,

With the " SimpleDialer" , can we directly deploy it or something should be configured?

Thank you for advance

You will need to configure the 3CX server location, and the extension to transfer the call when required. You can open it with the free edition and check it out. It's pretty easy to change.

Ok I understand. But how can we recompose a second call?

The "Simple Dialer" sample application asks for a number, which must be entered by DTMF, and then makes an outbound call to that number. If there is no input, or the input does not match the required pattern (min digits, etc.), the call is transferred to the operator (that's where you need to configure the operator extension).

When I call the " SimpleDialer" , there is an error message and the call finishes. Why that?

What does the error say? Can you post the error from "All Users Data\3CX\Data\Logs\IvrServer.log"?
Also, the version of 3CX and the VAD, and the operating system you're using is valuable information...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.