Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Tones during Digital Recepcionist

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by boden, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boden

I have configured the digital recepcionist if 1 is dialled, to do a preset action. But if the caller dials 1 during the digital recepcionist is playing, nothing happens.

Ideas?

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

Thanks for your post.

The issue may be DTMF related.

When you hear the Digitial Receptionist, if you enter an extension number, does this work?

If you call the Digitial Receptionist internally from a supported phone or the 3CX Soft Phone does the same issue occur? Basically this will segregate the issue, as, if the issue is not present internally, we can look into the Gateway or provider.

What Provider and / or Gateway are you using?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. boden

When I dial the "1" using a Linksys I have in my networks, everything works. But If I call from outside, no... (I do not use a Gateway. I use some SIP providers)

Thanks

4. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please advise what VOIP Provider you are using? From what you are telling us it would appear that DTMF is not being delivered to the PBX as expected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.