Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

too more problems old and new version

Discussion in 'Android' started by guidoling, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guidoling

old version
    on lg gw620 android 1.5
    prossimity sensor not working, is impossible to stay on the phone without pinching the screen with the 'ear!!! :cry:
    no audio in remote wifi or 3g connetion at the remote 3cx phone system.
    wifi in local system is ok but drain battery
    screen not rotate.

new version
    on lg gw620 android 1.5
    crash at the startup of 3cx phone progrram

on motorola flip-out android 2.1
    prossimity sensor not working, is impossible to stay on the phone without pinching the screen with the 'ear!!! :cry:
    no audio in remote wifi or 3g connetion at the remote 3cx phone system.
    now im testing with a vpn connetion but is hard.
    wifi in local system is ok but drain battery
    screen not rotate.

new version but some problems, What happens?
    i think that the 3cx is unusable with the touchscreen telephone
    please not remove the old version from the market especially when they are no longer compatible with previous versions of android

Best Regards
    G.Guidolin
    La Meccanica srl di Reffo
    Italy

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

- 1.5 is no longer supported. You can use an older version to see if that one works better for you.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=43VFZ8OD
    - Having no Audio in remote wifi means that your firewall is blocking the needed services. You will have to configure your router to correctly let audio pass freely. Having no Audio in 3G Mode means that your 3G provider most probably blocks VoIP.
    - This is an issue on ALL Android Phones. Enabling Wifi will significantly decrease your battery life.
    - We still do no have the Screen rotating feature, it's something we will add in the future, but only after we have made sure that people have no more major issues such as the ones you are having right now.

- I can't comment on this as i've said, Android 1.5 is a very old version and we do not support it anymore.
    You can use this version to get you previously working 3CXPhone back. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=43VFZ8OD

The same as i've replied in my first post...
    Other than the Screen Rotation issue which is something related to the 3CXPhone, all others are related to external factors.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. guidoling

the prossimity sensor not working .
    can you solve the problem :evil:

4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

The proximity sensor may really be an issue with the VoIP Phone.
    We are currently working on most Android issues out there, please be patient until the next release :roll:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.