Topex Voibridge VOIP to GSM Gateway

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by johnt, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnt

Hi All. New to this blog thing.

I have just upgraded 3CX from 7.1 to 8.0 with no issues other than having to change my inbound authorisation from a linksys SPA-3102 connected to an Ericsson F250 analog cellular trunk unit from 99 (sent from SPA-3102 to enable outbound DISA access) to 10000 (trunk access number). Incoming calls would not be accepted until this change was made.

I have since replaced the Linksys and Ericsson combination with a Topex Voibridge VOIP to GSM gateway to improve latency and quality. The unit has integrated well with no more latency now on cell to 3CX calls than you would expect from any phone connected directly to 3CX.

I have an issue where calls from 3CX to the Voibridge gateway will terminate normally if the originating caller hangs up after the call is answered on the GSM phone (or goes to cell voice mail), however calls will not clear if the originating caller hangs up while the GSM phone is ringing.
    The 3CX log shows that the call has terminated and the line shows as free, but the Voibridge continues to ring the GSM phone until answer.

Does anyone have experience with Topex equipment on 3CX or have any idea which part of the SIP signalling is causing issues?

Thanks, John T.

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

You best use a Portech GSM gateway which has been tested and for which a config guide exists

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.