Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Total PBX solution

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by iraheel, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iraheel

I have deployed 3CX for the 1st time what i want to do is to check either there is an IVR service in it or not as well as i wnt to terminate the land line with it> kindly specify which sort of card will be used and how will an incoming call be directed to ivr and than to the ext .

2. webguyz

webguyz New Member

The Digital Assistant can be used to set up some pretty sophisticated call trees, but it takes a little bit of playing around with it. When you set up your incoming lines there is the option of the starting extension. You would set that to a Digital Assistant extension you created and from there it would go thru as many DA extensions as you want. You specify a wav file that give the user choices for each menu pick.

3. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

3CX does not support any internal hardware cards in the Server PC. Integration with traditional analog phones / handsets is done via ATAs such as Linksys PAP2, integration with PSTN lines is done via gateways such as Linksys SPA3102. I quote the 2 Linksys products solely because I use them myself but depending on your needs, there are many other options.

Once setup through a Gateway a PSTN line will behave essentially the same as a VoIP provider in 3CX and can be processed in the same way for inbound and outbound calls.

Hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.