• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Total PBX solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

iraheel

Reaction score
I have deployed 3CX for the 1st time what i want to do is to check either there is an IVR service in it or not as well as i wnt to terminate the land line with it> kindly specify which sort of card will be used and how will an incoming call be directed to ivr and than to the ext .

The Digital Assistant can be used to set up some pretty sophisticated call trees, but it takes a little bit of playing around with it. When you set up your incoming lines there is the option of the starting extension. You would set that to a Digital Assistant extension you created and from there it would go thru as many DA extensions as you want. You specify a wav file that give the user choices for each menu pick.

3CX does not support any internal hardware cards in the Server PC. Integration with traditional analog phones / handsets is done via ATAs such as Linksys PAP2, integration with PSTN lines is done via gateways such as Linksys SPA3102. I quote the 2 Linksys products solely because I use them myself but depending on your needs, there are many other options.

Once setup through a Gateway a PSTN line will behave essentially the same as a VoIP provider in 3CX and can be processed in the same way for inbound and outbound calls.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.