Tracking Offline Marketing Campaigns Using 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by carltoncl, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carltoncl

Let's say you have a company that distributes sales literature in doctors' waiting rooms all over the country and you want to track calls in to your call center as a result of the literature. You go to your telephony provider and get a unique 800# and then you set up 3CX to route these calls.

Now what I want to do is to have interaction between 3CX and our Dynamics CRM 4.0 system but without requiring the user to actually do anything other than answer the call. So I would like to do the following:

1. Call center rep answers phone
    2. CRM does CTI and screen pop
    3. CRM detects via 3CX API that call was to one of our tracking #s and therefore it creates information in CRM and also fires off to our web analytics package that an inbound call to a sales tracking # was received

Has anybody done this or something similar? Seems to me that it should be doable but I'd like to confirm with more-experienced users here first.

2. worksighted

worksighted New Member

Take a look at the SNOM Floexor software. This requires you to have SNOM phones but will accomplish much of what you want in concert with 3CX and there is a version of Flexor that supports Dynamics CRM.

When the agents phone rings, their PC is notified with caller ID and flexor performs a lookup in CRM. This gives you the connection between the caller info and whatever you might have in CRM. I believe this does what you want just in reverse a little where Flexor/3CX is pushing the call infor to CRM and screen popping in CRM.

If you want to discuss further please feel free to contact me.

Thanks.

Mike

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Patrick Hogan10

Hi Carlton,

I see that this has been a long time since you posted this problem - over a decade now. But for those who would probably be facing the same problems, maybe you can use a CTI to integrate your phone system with your CRM. Tenfold is a CTI with enhanced analytics and gamification which shows important statistics per agent. You can easily gauge if your company goals have been met and if your agent has done enough to contribute to that goal. You can check out all their supported integrations here at tenfold dot com. Maybe a decade of improvement and development and a CTI could easily solve your problem.

#3 Patrick Hogan10, Feb 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.