Training Events ????

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sokorelis, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sokorelis

Can I get official certified training ?

sokorelis@gmail.com
    Thanks

2. h2009

h2009 Member

Where are you based (country)? I zensoftware have training for 3CX (in the UK)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sokorelis

I live in Greece (Chania) but I could come in UK for the training course. Can you please send me some more information?

4. h2009

h2009 Member

Here we go: http://www.zensoftware.co.uk/3cx/partnerseminar.asp

Not sure if its any good, just see it adverstised.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi,

We are working on setting up 3CX training events - probably from our London, Heathrow office location or potentially our Malta or Cyprus offices.

Just out of interest - would people prefer Malta, Cyprus or London Heathrow?

Any feedback would be appreciated!

6. h2009

h2009 Member

London would be great!

7. Powermage

Powermage New Member

Heatrow would be perfect, but if my boss sends me to greec i won't complain ;)

8. RobLloyd

RobLloyd Member

New York or Boston would be my choice. I'd love to visit Cyprus or Greece or London but that's not in the budget (money or time).

9. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Rob, you should visit Malta :) It worth that money in any case. Just to see it. But not in July-August :)

10. treb

If it's a Fortune 500 company paying, then the more exotic the better. But for most consultants/engineers, the price is probably a major factor, and they aren't with a Fortune 500 company.

London is nice and central for Europe, with good transportation and easy access to flights to keep costs down.

I'm in the US, and could do London or Barcelona, etc. But not the other locations.

In the US, New York is popular, but expensive... been there, done that for conferences. Over-rated. Think outside the box a little for North America. Maybe even Toronto? Nice and cool during the summer. Would be a nice break from Austin...

11. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi,

Thanks for the tips. We will keep that in mind for future events.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.