• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Transfer Button not active at external call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Meyer

Customer
Intermediate Cert.
Reaction score
Hi,
I installed the 3cx and connected a sip trunk. I can call external numbers and get calls via the configured DID but when I get an incoming external call the buttons for transfer and attendet transfer are greyed out.
When I get an internal call I am able to transfer.
What did I do wrong in configuring my sip trunk?
Best regards
Max

Need more info,

What version of 3cx
What type of phone, and how did you provision it

Hi,
latest 3cx version 15.5.5 Pro 8 SC and it`s the standard 3cx windows softphone client

Hello @Max Meyer

Did you provision the client using the welcome email sent by the PBX? Also did you run the firewall checker? Was it successful?
What provider are you using? Is it a supported provider?

Attachments

• equada.pv.xml.txt
    4.2 KB · Views: 3
Can you make sure that under the trunk settings / options / Advanced the options "Supports Re-Invite" and "support Replaces" are not enabled and under extension settings / options /troubleshooting these two options are enabled.

Hi,
the settings are like you requested. I didnt change these.

I just connected a yealink T29G on another extension (11) and with the phone I can transfer external calls to another user.
Then I deleted my extension (20), deinstalled the 3cx client from the computer and downloaded the client again from the link in the welcome mail.
Added the extension (20) again but no luck.
Then I provisioned the 3cx client on my computer with the config from the extension (11) of the yealink which can transfer calls but again the buttons in the softphone are not active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.