• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Transfer call failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbworldz

Reaction score
All in a sudden one of my co-worker's phone is not working. When someone call it from the outside line. Once dial the extension. It saids "please wait while we transfer your call". Then it goes "transfer failed".
Looking at the main control panel screen and it looks normal, all green lights. I don't see any problem. Does anyone how to fix it ? Is there a service I need to restart ? I have rebooted the phone couple times but still not working properly. Other phones in the company can transfer calls fine.

A 3CX log of the failed transfer would probably be a good place to start. Can other sets transfer properly to the same extension that fail from the one set?

mbworldz said:
All in a sudden one of my co-worker's phone is not working. When someone call it from the outside line. Once dial the extension. It saids "please wait while we transfer your call". Then it goes "transfer failed".
Looking at the main control panel screen and it looks normal, all green lights. I don't see any problem. Does anyone how to fix it ? Is there a service I need to restart ? I have rebooted the phone couple times but still not working properly. Other phones in the company can transfer calls fine.

What is the phone?
All other questions and requests for information are specified in http://www.3cx.com/forums/forum-rules-read-to-get-answers-93.html

Thanks

the phone is Grandstream GXP2000, I can't fine any help through read to get answer.

I looked at the log, it shows this error.
13:56:03.072 Call::RouteFailed [CM503014]: Call(378): Attempt to reach [sip:[email protected]:5060] failed. Reason: Reason Unknown

I called my company phone from my cell and press the extensions, it saids "transfer call failed".

SY said:
mbworldz said:

What is the phone?
All other questions and requests for information are specified in http://www.3cx.com/forums/forum-rules-read-to-get-answers-93.html

Thanks

I mean when a client calling from their cellphone to this office line, then press the xxx extension. It saids "Call transfer failed". So basically she can't receive any calls from her clients from the outside.

leejor said:
A 3CX log of the failed transfer would probably be a good place to start. Can other sets transfer properly to the same extension that fail from the one set?

mbworldz said:
the phone is Grandstream GXP2000, I can't fine any help through read to get answer.

13:56:03.072 Call::RouteFailed [CM503014]: Call(378): Attempt to reach [sip:[email protected]:5060] failed. Reason: Reason Unknown

Is there only this message in the log and nothing more?

Thanks

There are but it is not related to this error though. Any thoughts?

SY said:
mbworldz said:

Is there only this message in the log and nothing more?

Thanks

mbworldz said:
There are but it is not related to this error though. Any thoughts?
If you are sure that those messages are not related to the problem than sorry, no thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samuel_1997
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.