Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Transfer call from windows to IP phone

Discussion in 'Windows' started by nikivk, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikivk

Hello,

I just installed a 3CX-system in a small business (35 users).
    Most of the users using a dect-phone (Snom).
    I've provided the receptionists with a headset as well, to use the windows application and that works great!

They mostly use the windows application, because it's easier to use a pc with both hands free...
    the PC and dect-phone are using the same extension.

Is there a way to transfer the call from the windows-application to their own dect-phone?

I haven't found a solution on this forum and in the manuals.

Kind regards,
    Niki

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I assume that you are having a problem because they're both the same extension number number.

You could try setting that extension to allow more than one call at a time. If you can call from one to the other, without the number "status" being busy, then transfer might work. I haven't tested that scenario myself, but it's worth a try.

3. neville

neville New Member

This works as leejor states. You can transfer between IP phones, windows clients, and mobile clients. I just tested.

Chuck

4. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

fwiw, I park/unpark.. seems to be less messy (like.. routing off to my own voicemail if I fail to pick it up, etc..).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.