Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Transfer Call Priority

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by lpis, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lpis

I am having a problem that I cannot work out how to get around at the moment

All our phones are members of various queues as part of our call centre. The problem I have through that this prevents call transfers working effectively

If you want to transfer a call to another extension this is only possible when there is no call in the queue, otherwise the recipient has no choice but to take the queued call. Is there anyway that a direct call or transfer to an extension can override the queue and be first priority?

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    You can enable the option to allow more than one call simultaneously on the extension so that the second line will blink if you try to transfer a call, then the user choose between queue call or line 2 direct call.
    Note this option is not compatible with CTI.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.