• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Transfer Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

amygoda

Reaction score
I Have linksys Spa3102 I donn't know how to transfer call
Thank you

Transfer call from where to where? One extension to another? Directly on the SPA from PSTN to Line 1 or vice versa? If in 3CX transfer using softphones, IP phones, ATAs? 3CX does not (to the best of my knowledge) provide a key entry sequence that would initiate a transfer, this feature is handled by softphones & IP phones with that option.

Please provide more info on your general setup, and what you wish to do.

Hello
I have only analog phones on line 1
2 spa3102 every one with 1 pstn and 1 analog telephone
so when I recive a call on spa 1 and i want to trnsfer it to spa2

So incoming call on PSTN line for SPA1, answered by analog phone on port for Line 1 on same SPA1 (which is an extension on 3CX), you wish to transfer to second extension on 3CX (which should terminate on Line 1 port on SPA2)? Did you try *98 which is blind transfer on the SPA?

Yes this is what i need to do
I tried *95 from other fxs device(planet vip-260)
It's not work I think there is a transfer code for 3cx
also is there a way to pickup a call from other ringing extension

amygoda said:
Yes this is what i need to do
I tried *95 from other fxs device(planet vip-260)
It's not work I think there is a transfer code for 3cx
also is there a way to pickup a call from other ringing extension

Yes there is a way to pickup the call....

When you are trying to pick up the call from another extensions its like trying to make a call to 9100. I think this used to be *10* but was changed due to some phones not being able to handle *10*.

So now you have to call 9100 and you will pick up the first call that was dialed. if more than 1 call is happening then 9100 will pickup the 1st call .If you need to pickup a specific call, you will need to enter the extension that is ringing after 9100.

Example
100 is calling 101
you are 102
you want to pick up call ringing at 101
you must dial 9100101
this will pickup call.

NOTE: as i said before you can just dial 9100 but this will pickup first call that took place if there are more than 1 calls ringing at the same time.

This number can be configure in ini file at this location C:\Program Files\3CX&PhoneSystem\Bin\3CXPhoneSystem.ini incase you dont' like 9100

You would have to add
[DialCodes]
pickup = 9100

or

[DialCodes]
pickup = XXX

Have in mind that [DialCodes] category doesn't exist at the moment. You must create it and add pickup = xxx under it.

Finally as far as the SPA3102 is concerned you will have to read you manual to see how you can transfer a call from the analogue extension connected to Line1 on the SPA to any other extension. Ofcourse you could just use the transfer feature on Call assistant if you had the paid version.. :D

Thank you
I understand that the transfer future not available in free edition
in the paid version is it works with code or only with pc

anyway I have to look for it on the device manual

Hello
transfer call in the paid version is it with code or only from call asistant

Please check documentation of your device

1. enable desired call feature on you line
2. specify code for this operation (Regional tab)

When call is established:
press FLASH (you will hear dialtone and active call will be placed on hold)
enter specified operation code
enter newnumber
press #

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.