• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Transfer Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

galal202

Reaction score
Hello
I have grandstream 2020 and when i trnasfer a call to other party and close my phone
and this party does not ansower the call does not back to me

Thank You

Grand stream 2020
1 - I pick up the phone
2 - after some words I push transfer then party "2" internal phone numbre "xxxxx"
3 - hang up the phone
4 - no ansower from party 2
5 - the call does not ring back to me

Matt is right, blind transfer isn't supposed to "ring back" in any circumstances. If you want to make sure your transfer will succeed - use attended transfer.

will it be supported i 3CX? I think it's posible to have a fowarding rule "back to sender" and if its external number thats calling direct to the person it shuld skip this rule jump to the rule under if nu answer...

Seeing as "most" employees in a business situation have voicemail a number of employers do not even allow blind transfer to work on their companies PBX. they want to make sure that customers get through to a person, not voicemail unless they request that. I haven't seen a PBX that will bounce the call back to the person doing the transfer, it will normally ring for a preditirmined time then go to that persons VM.

If i as a customer reach you but the person i should be speaking to is "Mary", you transfer me to "Mary's" phone and after 3 or 4 rings I will go to her voicemail, not back to you or you will have to spend your time taking my message and then walk over to "Mary's" desk with it , if it's even in the same office.

you can turn the problem. you have a receptionist who receives a call /case and run attendet Trans fear for my colleague who fits Baastad depending on the case. when the receptionist call my colleague to se if the have time to take the call (25sec) two more customers calls in during that time. receptionist will now spend a lot of time to call my colleague before the transfear. If the receptionist can make a blind transfear and the person bounce back so the receptionist can send to the person who is the second best position it would save time. would the call bounce back to a group of receptionist can the call end up with another receptionit and you have to say the hole case one mor time... several PBX in sweden have this function.

Hello,
I think It's important feature because all analog pbx do it

it can be like an option when transfer external calls

if you want to leave a message Press the number 2
If you want to go back press the number 2

or Transfer the call with code, meaning that are the call not answered from the other party to this call turned into me

I dont know what the issue is but for the Entire time i've been testing Version 8 this transfer issue does not exist anymore.
You can just Blindly transfer to any Number and if for some reason that Number does not exist the call will not drop anymore.

I cant be 100% sure for Version 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.