Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Transfer calls directly to voicemail

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by garyjduk, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garyjduk

Hi,

Does anyone know how to transfer a call directly to another extension's voicemail without that extension ringing?
    We are using Snom 320/360's and can find very little information on doing it.

I found a forum question relating to Version 5 and it said Blind Transfer with *4 before the extension but we can't seem to get this to work.

Also is there anywhere on the 3CX site with a full list of dial codes - so I can print it out and give it to a customer as an reference?

Thanks

2. danoh

I think it's *4xxx where xxx is the extension. You would need to blind transfer the call.

What I'm trying to figure out is a way I can setup a softkey on a Cisco phone to do this automatically.

During a call, I want to be able to press a softkey called, say, xferVM and then enter the extension number and be done with it.

Having to tell my customers in order to transfer a call to someone's voicemail they have to press bxfer, dial *4112 and press dial is not very user friendly.

Hoping to get some help.

3. danoh

Still looking for a way to solve this issue...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.