Transfer Calls

Discussion in 'Android' started by rtvnoord, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rtvnoord

Today I have updated the 3CXPhone for Android on my HTC Desire to build version 1.1.10. I was glad to see that the transfer mechanism finally has been added.

Unfortunately the transfer option does not work for me and I was wondering why.
    We are using the 3CX Phone (android) on a Siemens Hipath 3500 with several Siemens Wireless AP3610 Access Points.

- Does the transfer option works on every IP based PBXes? Or does the transfer option only works on the 3CX Phone System software-based PBXes?
    - Is it possible to setup a second call within the 3CXphone?
    - How do I correctly transfer calls? Answer call - hold - transfer or transfer directly?

In build version 1.1.10.also improvements to re-registration and keep alives has been added. Unfortnately I don't discover any improvements at all. When changing from access points (walking around calling continiously) the connection is often lost.

I'm looking forward to an answer at my questions.

Regards,

Pascal

2. rtvnoord

Isn't there anyone (from 3CX??) who can answer the questions?

Pascal

3. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The transfer option has only been tested and is only supported on the 3CX PBX.
    If any other PBX correctly supports the Sip RFC's i don't see why transferring would not work on other PBX's.

No, the 3CXPhone only supports 1 Incoming Call.

When a call comes in you simply press the transfer button, enter the number you want to transfer to and then press the dial button.
    No need to involve "Hold"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. rtvnoord

Thanks for your answers!

Pascal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.