Transfer DID number to Snom or API

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by oxy_naum, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oxy_naum

I need to transfer called number to VoIP phone or API.
    Without "Inbound Rules" or "Append Group and DID names to caller ID" - I have 100-200 DIDs (dinamically change) :-(
    Without "From: Display Name - CalledNum" - I need "Display Name" (caller name).
    I need to send DID number in additional to callerId (callerName, callerPhone...) or as additional parameter to ActiveConnection in API.

Anyone can help me?
    Thanks,
    Oxana.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. danj

Hello,

Are you asking how to use the API in 3CX? If so, here's all the information you need to use the API.

http://wiki.3cx.com/api

Regards,

Dan Jennings

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. oxy_naum

Mmmm... I think i know this document "by heart" :) But i not found in it any information how can i trnasfer my values (specific values) to ActiveConnection...

I need direct decision - if anyone already know how to solve problem.

Thanks.

4. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Is DID number you're looking for presented in incoming INVITE?

5. oxy_naum

Sorry for delay - vacations first! :lol:

Yes, of cause - DID appear in INVITE. And I tried to send it with many procedures (InboundRule, Append Group and DID names to caller ID). But DID after internal redirection disappere from any header - I see only internal extension and extenal line (provider account).

Best regards,
    Oxana.

6. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

So, now you need to open Inbound parameters settings for the gateway and see to which variable it comes. If I understood your request correctly, you will need it to go to $CallerNum variable.

7. oxy_naum

Where can I get this variable? And generally - where all variables are sending? I see many intresting valiables on "Inbound Parameters" screen, but I don't know where I can see them :-( Can i get them in API side? It would be great! :)

Thanks.

8. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

You can not see them, but $CallerNum and $CallerName are passed to destination as user-part and display name of From header correspondingly.

9. oxy_naum

But I need CallerName and CallerNum too! I need to know who called. And, additioanlly, I need calledNumber (dialed number).
    Now my question is "How can I get dialed number on API or phone side an addition to all standard info (not instead)?"

Thanks.

P.S. If anybody know how to send data to API ActiveConnection.AttachedData?

10. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

AttachedData is for notification purposes only, it's one way. There's no reason to attach it from application - noone else will use it anyway.

11. oxy_naum

And? How can I get dialed number?
    I intrested to get it on the API side - I see so many properties of ActiveConnection, but all of them can not help me to get simple data from SIP... :-(
    If it's not possible - I can get it on phone side as Snom variables, but I not found a way...

Now I think 3CX is not for our purposes... :-((( It have so many restrictions!

Thanks, archie...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.