Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

transfer feature

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by t4mack, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t4mack

Could it be possible to add the transferring of call to an extension's voicemail. It's a feature that is commonly used by the receptionist at a lot of companies that I call, and it would be one less step that the receptionist would have to take. What I mean by one less step is that, currently when they transfer to voicemail, they transfer the call to they're voicemail. The voicemail is then sent as an email and then they have to forward the email.

2. pjr

pjr New Member

This is already in version 8 but is only available in the commercial versions.

to put a call through to a users voicemail you prefix the number you transfer to with *4

eg to txr the call to the voicemail of xtn 201 you would txf to *4201

Paul

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. t4mack

Yes i do know that the feature exists, but adding an option in the assistant to transfer to voicemail would be much simpler. People who are not that tech savy have a problem with entering *4 and then the extension. It's easier for them to just drag and drop. When dragging to the extension there should be a voicemail option. The goal would be to make thing simpler for the end users.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.