• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Transfer using DTMF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrp

Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to make a transfer using DTMF with the 3CX PBX. Can someone help me?

If you are using an ATA, with an analogue set, then it usually involved a "flash" first. Can you provide additional information on the equipment you are using?

I tested with Zoiper and with Khomp and Grandstream phones. Transfer, pick up calls, and conference commands did not work.

Can you please let us know what version of the PBX are you using? Also are your extensions local or remote in regards to the PBX?
Have you tried with something supported like the 3CX client? Does that work?

You are dealing with different devices. In that case of "other" VoIP" (Android) devices, it may be that a transfer function is not supported because the application was not intended to be used with anything more than "basic" call functions.

In the case of the Grandstream...how was the set provisioned? Is it "officially" supported, or was a provisioning template supplied by GS used?

DTMF feature functions are usually proceeded with a flash, as i said. That, of course, cant be done on an App, or a VoIP set.

I would suggest using (at least trying) the 3CX Android App on the Android set, and, perhaps contacting Grandstream about he transfer function on the set in question, not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.