Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

TransferComponent in VAD does not play onhold.mp3

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by len@Arena, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. len@Arena

I have a flow which transfers a call using the VAD transfer component. The transfer works however whilst the transfer is occurring the client does not hear anything with the result that a lot of people simply hang up thinking that nothing is happening. Digging in the server activity log I found the following entry:
    Cannot open stream source 'c:\programdata\3cx\data\ivr\prompts\onhold.mp3'
    I browsed to the location from windows explorer and assigned the group everyone read rights to the file assuming it was a windows rights issue but the situation did not improve.

Any ideas? Same script worked fine under version 8, I am now running this script on a version 11 3cx.

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Is the audio file played if you make a regular transfer (not from the VAD)?

The VAD doesn't make anything special to transfer the call. It's just like any other extension transfering a call...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.