Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Transfering calls?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by C51, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C51

C51

hello people

have now go the 3cx system working like it should apart from a few errors but i dnt mind

right how do you transfer calls using this system then?

thanks

Jordan

2. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

On my Eyebeam softphone using button, also using 3CX Call Assistant (don't like having to use another piece of software though), and blind via my ATA menu ( *98 ). Softphone solution best but I use more analog than softphone so a bit of a pain. 3CX has call pickup only implemented via key entry (*10* or 9100 default I think, I changed it) at this time, more options to come in the future release(s).

3. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

What type of transfer (attended or blind)?

Here just the example of Polycom phone

Attended transfer:
    PSTN ->EXT 100->Transfer to EXT 200
    Press transfer key> Key in EXT 200> wait for EXT 200 pick the phone, then told EXT 200 user "Peter on the line" > press transfer key again

*** PSTN caller ID will be override by EXT 100's outbound ID ***

Blind transfer:
    PSTN ->EXT 100->Transfer to EXT 200
    Press transfer key> press Blind key > Key in EXT 200> press transfer key again > off hook

*** PSTN caller ID will show at EXT 200's display ***

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.