Trouble with newest Verison ...

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tcgmuc, Apr 27, 2007.

1. tcgmuc

Hi 3CX-Team,

good job for biulding a new Version of 3CX, but there is a problem after the update from the previous Version.

I updated via Installer and if I try to call from outside I get the following in the logs ....

20:46:42.842 Endpoint::findSource Can not find source by following specs: Contact IP: '217.10.67.5'; From: '01726858068'; To: '49894209502220'; Rline: '1950222e0'; Contact: '01726858068'

If I call anyone outside, it works .... any idea for that ?

Greethings,

Michael.

2. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Staff

Try to set external number of that line to be '01726858068', than, in advanced options, set line-id to match external number in From field.

3. tcgmuc

Hi Archie,

the number you mean to be set as external number was the caller number ....

So I tried the following .... I tried to apply one of the templates to the existing line ... nothing changed. Then I tried to set the template "sipgate" to a new line and found out, that I have to uncheck "use IP in contact to regognize source" ... so I can call from outside without any problems.

Then the next problem comes up .... If I uncheck the box "supports re-invite" I her music on hold, if I put the caller on hold, but if I try to get the call back, I can

4. tcgmuc

Hi Archie,

I tried, tried, tried ... and found the problem .... now music is played and calls can be put on hold and get back from hold with all features ... :D

What to do ... I unchecked the box with "re-invite" in the Extension-Manager ... that

5. kevin

kevin Member

Hi Michael

Could you tell us the provider you're using, and the phone model you're using in your last post in this thread?

Regards

Kevin

6. tcgmuc

Hi Kevin,

Phones are: Linksys SPA-941, Siemens S450iP, Linksys WIP330, Linksys SPA-961

Provider is Sipgate.de

For the moment it works with the on hold problem, but the trouble with the voice-box is not fixed, yet.

Greethings,

Michael.

7. kevin

kevin Member

Hi Michael

We have investigated your issue with voicemail forwarding. Please try this hot fix and give me your feedback...

http://www.3cx.com/downloads/build1929_hotfix/3cxphonesystem.exe

This is not an installation file. You must:

1. Stop the "3CX Phone System" service
    2. Rename the "C:\Program Files\3CX Phone System\bin\3cxphonesystem.exe" file to something like 3cxphonesystem.old
    3. Copy the downloaded file to the "C:\Program Files\3CX Phone System\bin\" folder
    4. Start the "3CX Phone System" service.

A system restart for good measure, while not strictly necessary, will not harm things.

It's a hotfix, so it's gone through some tests, but not the complete set. If you could give me some feedback about this I would appreciate...

Thanks and Regards

Kevin

8. tcgmuc

Hi Kevin,

now it works like the times before .... hope this will help to correct the problem in the next version, so I will work with the "HotFix"-Version for the moment.

Greethings,

Michael.