• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Truble with outgoing

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishot

Reaction score
Hello,

I have truble with making of outgoing call.I use X-lite softphone,exte.is registered(green),VOIP line ise registered(green) and when a try to meke a call the system give me this.

13:44:21.859 Call::Terminate [CM503006]: Call(25): Call is terminated
13:44:19.187 CallCtrl::eek:nSelectRouteReq [CM503003]: Call(25): Calling: VoIPline:10000@[Dev:sip:[email protected]:5060, Dev:sip:[email protected]:5060, Dev:sip:[email protected]:5060, Dev:sip:[email protected]:5060, Dev:sip:[email protected]:5060]
13:44:18.812 CallCtrl::eek:nIncomingCall [CM503001]: Call(25): Incoming call from Ext.100 to "9800123456"<sip:[email protected]>

Can you hepl me?

It appears that your dialed number is being truncated, that is cut short. It appears that not all of the numbers are being dialed. You would need to look at your digit mapping for your gateway and your phones to find where the problem lies. In addition you may want to look at your outbound rules in 3CX, are you using the transform mask r to strip off the leading digit of 9?

LLangston said:
It appears that your dialed number is being truncated, that is cut short. It appears that not all of the numbers are being dialed. You would need to look at your digit mapping for your gateway and your phones to find where the problem lies. In addition you may want to look at your outbound rules in 3CX, are you using the transform mask r to strip off the leading digit of 9?

Thanks for your answer.I use a version 4.xxx and there is no option "transform mask" in outbound rules.

There is no transform mask in 4 but it's even easier. You use Strip and Append settings.
Strip off 1 digit (the 9). Does your carrier require a 1?

Not sure where you are located but I need to have the complete # in there - 918001234567. I strip off the 9 and add a 1 so people don't have to dial 1 everytime.

RobLloyd said:
There is no transform mask in 4 but it's even easier. You use Strip and Append settings.
Strip off 1 digit (the 9). Does your carrier require a 1?

Not sure where you are located but I need to have the complete # in there - 918001234567. I strip off the 9 and add a 1 so people don't have to dial 1 everytime.

I have set "Strip Digits" to value "1".I'm from Czech republic.That nunber is green line of phone operator.My VOiP provider does't require any predial.When I use X-lite directly everything work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantinium
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.