Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Trunck status problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bullan, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bullan

I have a strange problem with trunck status:

I have 4 SIP providers 3 of them I am able to register , one not.

from the 3 registered 2 are shown in trunck status window (red dot) as not registered and one is shown as registered (green dot).
    I can make and receive calls on all 3 registered truncks and the status change in ringing and in call (orange dot) but at the end of the call not registered is shown.

The third trunck works as it should.

Tho 4th one (the not registered one) is shown as not registered (obviously) :)

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Restart 3CX, then have a look at the 3CX sever logs. All of the trunks should have tried to register right after the restart, you might get a clue as to what is happening. Post the logs if you still have questions.

3. bullan

oh yes
    actually Restart service solved the trunks status display; all are showed as registered with a green dot.
    the trunks was registered before, in log had registration succeed and I was able to make and receive calls, only the status display was wrong.

anyway, problem solved, for the moment, thank you

PS: stay tuned I'll have others soon :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.