Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Trunk marked as down, even though it's up

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by danoh, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danoh

I have 3 sip trunks. Trunk 1 and 2 show as up (green dot), while trunk 3, even though it's registered, shows as down (red dot)

Trunk L:10010(VWT SIP 3) has changed status to registered.

I have not restarted the phone system, as it's not feasible for me to restart it at this time due to usage... nor would I think I would have to restart it to make 3CX see this trunk as a "green dot"

I can make calls out and in on the trunk. The trunk is configured to only allow outbound and inbound calls when registered. So, obviously, 3CX knows it's registered.

Maybe just a display bug on the "Ports/Trunk Status" screen and also the "Remote connections" screen??

2. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

open the 3CX Console

goto > VoIP Providers. single left click the provider which is showing down, and click Refresh Registration

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. danoh

I've done that a few dozen times :(

4. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Could You please specify name of Voip provider (link to website)?

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. danoh

Broadvoice - http://www.broadvoice.com

Yes, it's not on your "approved" list, but it works great - just 3CX thinks it's unregistered.

For what it's worth, the other 2 trunks that are correctly shown as registered with a green dot are also Broadvoice.

6. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Sometimes this might happen. - under very rare conditions. provider will be registered but update will not be received for registration. This is just an interface issue and functionality will not be affected.

try to restart the services. If it still shows as red another option is to delete the provider and re-create it again.

This should fix the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.