• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Trunk - Max Simultaneous Calls not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyVoIP

Reaction score
I have set up a ringing group to ring 3 external numbers simultaneously (using out of office rules for those extensions to ring their "Mobile" number).
I have set the outbound rules to prioritise a VOIPon account as no.1 set as 2 lines max simultaneous, with a patton 4114 as the 2nd carrier (has 3 ports configured, each with 1 line max).

When I dial the Ringing Group all 3 numbers are dialed via the Voipon trunk, with a message played by the voipon network saying there is an error WHILE there is also a ringing tone, and TWO external calls are made successfully.

the Caller ID shows Voipon is routing the 3 successful calls, but why is 3CX trying to route the 3rd call via VOIPon against the max connections rule, surely this should roll over to the Patton.

Is this a bug?

... and yes I know this will in all probablitiy lead to the first 2 calls being dropped as the patton will give the impression that the call is connected when it picks up an outside line?
Many thanks
Richard Lukins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxFrank
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.