Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Trunk provider requires Diversion Header

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pehavel, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pehavel

Hello,

I have a problem displaying the correct original caller's number for an outgoing call from 3CX, when call is redirected.
    I have consulted this problem with the trunk provider: They need in SIP packet header Diversion field.

How can I set 3CX system to sent this Diversion Header for outgoing redirected call? I have not found this option anywhere.

Thank for help.

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

there is a small issue with this header, even widely used it is "Historic"

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5806

and has been replaced with the history header... Best to switch to a supported provider which does not need this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pehavel

When Diversion Header is history (old), what is now use for redirected signaling in SIP?

4. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

As stated the "history header". But in general, most providers only require that you send a number you own (as authorization) and the number you like to show (display number).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.