Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Trunks re-registering constantly

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Cor, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cor

Cor

Hi, Strange problem here,
    I have 17 ports/trunks on the 3cx system, and at any one time 4 or 5 of them go down, at random, sometimes they're all up. Anyone have the same experience before?
    thanks!

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Do the 3CX system logs give any indication of what is actually happening? Did this problem just start? If things were woking properly previously, what changed?
    If these are trunks registered with a VoIP provider then the provider will set the registration intervals. You can choose to set it lower if you wish, but most are not too happy if it is set too low as it increases traffic. . It sounds like there are other problems however.

3. Cor

Cor

Ok, its working now, this is the error that was shown in the 3CX console:
    Registration failed for: nnnnn@xxxxxx; Cause: 500 Server Internal Error; from IP:n.n.n.n:5060
    but the real issue was the trunks dropping in the first place. I have two internet providers, I forced the 3CX traffic over to the other provider and the trunks stayed up. so unfortunatly, I don't know the details as to why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.