Trying to configure

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jperryman, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jperryman

Total noob to 3CX.
    I have been working on getting the 3CX Skype Gateway working. I have the PBX registered and Skype Status is online onhook...but am I missing something?
    The skype account I have is an outbound account only. All I want to do at this point is use the 3CX softphone to connect to the 3CX server and be able to dial out through the skype account. Is this even possible?

I keep getting:
    14:42:20.551 [CM500002]: Unidentified incoming call. Review INVITE and adjust source identification:

I have read several other posts about the gateway for skype setup and I can't make sense out of any of them.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi

Provided tracelog line is not enough, why you don't provided the whole sequence? :roll: Also, what it means "outbound account only"? Strictly from configuration point of view, such kind of "outbound account only" cannot be achieved - the master is, in the best case, inbound only, while slaves are bidirectional. To the limit, all are bidirectional.
    However, try to do following tests from your 3CX softphone:
    - call 999 - voicemail number - and see if it works
    - call Skype's sound service, echo123, and see if it works.
    If none of them works, it seems there is a problem with phone's configuration.
    If first one works, but the second one no, it seems there is a problem with the outbound rule.
    If second one works, but first one no, it will be weirdest.
    In any case, we will need at least call error message shown on phone's display. Better is to have gateway channel's tracelog.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.