• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Tunnel configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

soupalognon

Reaction score
Hello, i configured my firewall to forward the tunnel port 5090 to my 3cx server, now i would like to know what is the configuration i need when i use x-lite ?

i tried to specified the domain "domain.com:5090" but it did not registered so i removed the :5090 and i modified the "Send outbound via" i select proxy and enter "domain.com:5090" again it did not registered.

is it possible to use the tunnel with x-lite ?

Thanks.

Steve.

Please try this instruction http://www.3cx.com/support/3cx-tunnel.html

Has anyone got this working as I can't even following the example

Stephen

Can you explain what the problem is? Why can't you follow the example?

I followed the example and set the hard phone to conect through the tunnel using the 3CX Client as a proxy but it will not register

Stephen

Has anyone got this to work. the link above does not work.
Xlite has a feature when a network connection disconnects momentarily the call is not dropped. The 3CXPhone will drop the call.
Xlite works fine within our network but need the Tunnel to work for my outside people.
thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLK
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.