Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Turn off or restrict Global Call parking using myphone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by martinpluss, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martinpluss

Hi, we've just rolled 3CX (with call centre module) out to 250 users and are loving the myphone silverlight app.

I have found the myphone user rights panel and we're using extension groups and group administrators to secure who has what right - which all makes sense.

I need help with call parking though as at the moment, anybody logged into the myphone app can park anyone elses call. I'd prefer to lock this down so that users can only park calls from within their own extension groups or even turn this off if that isn't possible - otherwise a sales guy could park the MD's calls (by accident or otherwise) and that might get messy.

Anyone know if I can doe this somehow?

2. Maggers

I need the same help if anyone has an answer. Just need the ability to disable call parking unless your in the same group or the operator.

3. 3cx

3cx

Unfortunately Parking is not included in rights, but in Version 11 3CX will include parking in rights as you guys are discussing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.