Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Tutorial - Fix Hold Music that is too Loud

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by noddy184, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noddy184

Hi Guys

When I did my initial 3CX setup, I used my own WAVs for both music on hold and for menus, and the music was always too loud, and or distorted.

I found that reducing the gain on the tracks and removing bass and treble fixed the issue.

here is a tutorial on how to do this, which I hope will help others with this issue:

http://youtu.be/eHQslm-dsQI

Thanks
    Noddy

MatthewHood likes this.
  2. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

3CXfoxhallsolutions New Member

Great Video Noddy - Thanks
    & Thanks too for the ninite.com reference ...

Just wondering, do you have any prob's with leaving the audio as stereo? - as I know it's possible that Audacity can combine the channels to make it mono ...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. noddy184

HI Graham

Well I leave my tracks as stereo, but now you mention it, probably would make sense to change them to mono.

All though I don't really think it is necessary.

Yes you will love ninite, it saves hours of work every time you need to format a desktop or laptop.

Cheers.
    Noddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.