• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

two android phones with 3cxphone on same networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

criek

Reaction score
I have different android phones with the 3cx app on them.
When i use them on my wifi network i can make outbound calls without a problem. Sound quality is OK.
When i use the sipphones to make internal calls to a extensions thats registered on a polycom , or aastra phone, everything is OK.

When u use the sipphones to call eachother, one person cant hear me. So thats a problem.
I`ve checked the codecs, tried all of them , no luck.

i then installed Csipsimple. Same tests, everything goed OK. Only when i make calls to each other ( csipsoimple to csipsimple)
The audio quality is terrible, Lots of echo and cant understand nothing.

Does anyone had the same problem??

Eric

criek said:
When u use the sipphones to call eachother, one person cant hear me. So thats a problem.
I`ve checked the codecs, tried all of them , no luck.

Have a look in the 3CX logs and see what the registrations, for each phone, look like. If both are set to use STUN, even on the same network that 3CX is located, they may be registering using the public IP of your network. In that case , unless you changed it, they may also be using the same port number, causing routing "confusion". In any case, the logs may give you a clue as to what is going on and the next step to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramishvohrw
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.