Two small issues, Cutoff beep & rebound announcement

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by RobertKroll, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertKroll

I have tried to search the forums, but there is just too much content to find what I am looking for. If this is a duplicate, please point me in the right direction if you have already read a solution.

So far, every problem I have had has been fixed very quickly...the community forum approach works great. However, these two little items still have me puzzled:

1. When somebody is transferred to voicemail, they fail to hear the "Beep" alerting them to start yapping!

2. When a call is transferred to a mobil phone with rebound, the receiver doesn't hear the prompt to either accept or reject the call.

It almost seems like there is a timing issue that I have overlooked.

Any help is very much appreciated.

2. RobertKroll

Any chance I can get help on this? I tried getting a hold of a company that can support me, but the prices were out of this world.

I think this is a simple thing, I just need some guidance.

3. RichardCrabb1

RichardCrabb1 New Member

Try backing up all 3cx settings and re-install. It sounds like the audio files are corrupt. Have you tried that?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RobertKroll

Thanks for the reply. I actually found the setting in the Gateway. What was unusual was that the setting was seemingly unrelated, but none the less solved the problem.

Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.