Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

UK English Accent

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jonathan Nuttall, Feb 21, 2017.

UK English Accent 4 5 1votes
4/5, 1 vote

?

do you want an english accent on system prompts

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jonathan Nuttall

Firstly I know there is a System prompts download for UK English. which is great it says hash instead of pound which UK Users don't understand, but.

Please can the system prompts be recorded by someone with an ENGLISH accent, I must admit it doesn't bother me but we install the 3CX in primary and secondary schools and have had numerous comments and requests to change this, and we don't have the man power or way with all to re record all of the prompt sets.

2. Sopock

Sopock Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jonathan Nuttall

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

rebooting is not going to take care of your issue of wanting an English person to do your proper english prompts.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. voiptoys

voiptoys Active Member

They are just wav files. You could record the prompts yourself.