• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Unable to access 3cx site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey Piazza

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but we're having an odd situation here. We use 3cx services in our business but for some reason, we cannot access the 3cx website. One of my Systems Admin colleague's who set the server up believes that 3cx is blocking our external IP.

Our Client Relations recently put in a ticket stating they can't access https://www.3cx.com/call-center/crm-integration/

I noticed we can't access this site from any computer on our network. The only way we can access this is if we change the public IP from our primary ISP to our failover ISP on our router, which is why our systems admin guy thinks 3cx's site admin is blocking our IP? I called our primary ISP to see if it was something on their end but they said there's nothing on their end that could cause this...

Any suggestions?

Of course does 3CX auto blocks users with malicious connections to 3CX.
You may contact our webmaster team regarding this. Mail in PM

Hi Corey,

We also noticed the webhost for www.3cx.com was down around 30 minutes ago, it has resumed operation for us.

I also checked with external service providers and confirmed it was down in more than one location.

There appears to have been a blip in the matrix :)

the blip was an upgrade of the SSD subsystem ;-)

Hi Corey,

We also noticed the webhost for www.3cx.com was down around 30 minutes ago, it has resumed operation for us.

I also checked with external service providers and confirmed it was down in more than one location.

There appears to have been a blip in the matrix :)

As StefanW said there was an SSD upgrade in progress but that lasted only for a few minutes. I believe it is unrelated to Corey's issue.

PM Sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.