• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Unable to answer calls outside of office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doberman_Tech

Reaction score
Guys,
I am getting an issue with a client that thier cell app works in their office but no matter what I try the app is hit or miss outside of the office. THey are on 15.5.6 on ios12.1. If they try to answer it acts like it picks up but then goes right back to the keypad screen after 2 seconds. I am also getting the following error when they try and answer:
12/06/2018 6:33:39 PM - [CM503003]: Call(C:2559): Call to <sip:[email protected]:5060> has failed; Cause: 487 Request Terminated/INVITE from 127.0.0.1:5483

If it works in the office but not out of the office - then I would take a look at your Tunnel settings. Also, your firewall.

If it works in the office but not out of the office - then I would take a look at your Tunnel settings. Also, your firewall.

Well I am using a meraki mx64W firewall and it is setup exactly the same as my other clients using the cell app. The only difference is this is my only account using AT&T for their internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.