Unable to call out on CallCentric

Discussion in 'Windows' started by daviscomputing, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daviscomputing

3CX kicks back a 403 user does not exist when calling out. I receive calls OK, and the ControlPanel says registered. I f I set up the SIP phone with the account, I can make calls, but not using 3CX.

[CM503003]: Call(63): Call to sip:1234568789@callcentric.com:5060 has failed; Cause: 403 User does not exist; from IP:xx.xx.xx.23:5080

Anyone with insights? Call Centric recommends going back and using a Version 3, I am on 6 Beta.

//bruce

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. darrellchapman

I recall having a similar problem with a CallCentric account about a year ago. I wish I had more details but it had something to do with either the CallCentric phone number and not your local phone number. Try using the CallCentric issued number as your authID. I believe is a 1777xxxxxxx number.

Although that doesn't really explain why it works in SIP mode. Try it out and let me know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. daviscomputing

I have tried all versions of phone numbers, and still no success.

4. darrellchapman

Have you contacted CallCentric yet? They'd be able to tell you what's happening (or not happening) in their log files.

5. darrellchapman

daviscomputing,

Any update on this issue yet? Your solution may help other people just like you in the future.

6. gpsjeff717

I had a similar problem, a few weeks back after upgrading to the latest version 6 of Voip Client.

My problem was that I couldn't make outgoing calls through InPhonex. But, Calls through Callcentric and others were ok.

My solution turned out to be that I didn't have "Use Stun - resolve public IP address" check box set on the general tab of 3CX Client.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A new template for call centric is available from versions > updates. Delete your curent call centric configuration, then download the new template and re-create. Issues should be solved.

Thanks,

8. daviscomputing

I got it to work finally. I had to change a setting in the provider area for the "Gateway / Provider Outbound Parameters" . I changed the "From: User Part" drop down to "AuthID" authentication. It was giving an unknown user message when making the out bound call, but incoming was fine.

Thanks for the assistance. ANd here CallCentric wanted me to go back to version 3.
    //bruce

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi there,

Did you have the change this on the template you were using or on the new template as I instructed before?

Thanks,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.