Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Unable to connect to server

Discussion in 'Android' started by AboodJamous, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AboodJamous

Hello

I have installed the latest version of 3cx 12.5.26 and i cant make my phone connect to the server , i am using Asterisk server !
    when i fill in my account details i get this message : to use this client your server must be 3cx phone system version 12
    although i am using my other phone which is iphone and it works perfectly but my samsung s3 cant connect
    any help please :(

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi
    Excepting the 3CXPhone v.6.x for Windows and 3CXPhone v3.x for iOS (both being discontinued products since two years ago, at least) all our current softphones works only with a 3CXPhoneSystem ver 12 or greater - including your Android.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AboodJamous

Thanks for replying ok i have installed v.3 and its working just fine i was wondering is the conference call feature supported in such version or not ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.