Unable to create Support Ticket

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by techdummy, Apr 9, 2018.

1. techdummy

techdummy New Member

Hi,

I have a professional perpetual license and it says the support expires on 25th August.
    My problem is that Im unable to create a new ticket.
    I had created a ticket back in December, and after which this is the first time I'm trying and I cant find the option to create a new ticket.
    Can someone please let me know how I can create the ticket?

Also, when I click on the "Support" tab in 3CX Management console, there is an option that says "Buy Support". Does this mean that I dont have Support available?

Thank you.

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @techdummy

Please note that the option on the support tab is there for everyone and does not change based on having purchased support on not.
    With that in mind to open a ticket you need to login to customer.3cx.com with the credentials for the key with the paid support and Navigate to the Support tab. You can create a ticket from there.

3. techdummy

techdummy New Member

Hello @YiannisH_3CX
    When I login to customer.3cx.com with the credentials, it goes to http://helpdesk.3cx.com/support/home
    And there is no option to open ticket there. I had previously opened the ticket from here, but im not able to do it now.

I have a Professional Perpetual Licence.
    Do I have to buy support?

4. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

That should not happen if you are using the correct credentials for your licence. Does it take you directly to helpdesk or only after you click on the support tab?

This is what i am seeing, i do not have support for this key but the portal is the same. If you have support then you should see it in the Current Available Support Cases.

2018-04-10_13h49_15.png

5. techdummy

techdummy New Member

When I login to customer.3cx.com, it directly takes me to helpdesk, I've attached the screenshot.

Attached Files:

6. jimbo59

jimbo59 Member

Support is not included.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Please check your inbox as we will need additional information to further troubleshoot your issue.