Unable to dial out with Grandstream HT-503

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ashamesbury, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashamesbury

Hi All,

I have got 3CX fully installed on WIn2008 and have registered my HT-503.

I can receive calls in on my phone line (O2) but cannot make calls out.

When I make calls out after a long pause, the line brings back an error 'The number you have dialed is not recognised'

I have spoken to Grandstream this afternoon, who have accessed the ATA to make sure all is ok with the config etc, which they say is correct.

The ATA is up to date:

Product Model: HT-503 V1.1B
    Program -- 1.0.8.4
    Bootloader -- 1.0.0.16
    Core -- 1.0.8.2
    Base -- 1.0.8.4
    CPE -- 1.0.1.28

After speaking to a colleague who installs 3CX systems for the company I work for, he has recommended I post up a section of the dial log, so you can see what's happening.

I hope someone here is able to look at the log and tell me which button I haven't pressed properly, as I am a little lost!

Massive thanks in advance.

Ash.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

What is the IP address of the HT-503? You did give it a fixed IP on your network?

I'm seeing one IP (10.0.0.6) and some port numbers (5060 & 5080) show up. Is the HT-503 at 10.0.0.6? If so, why the two different port numbers?

3. GSsupport

Hi ashamesbury,

The logs you have provided are not complete and not showing the full call flow. There is a CANCEL message sent from your 3CX (iPhone) to terminate the call.

In order to troubleshoot this case, we will you need to provide us screenshots from your configuration of HT503 and 3CX and a wireshark trace when making a call (from HT503 side)

Since it's not recommended to provide such info in the forum, I suggest you to open a ticket in Grandstream ticketing system and we will be glad to assist you
    http://www.grandstream.com/support/submit-a-ticket

We may a schedule a time for live troubleshooting via teamviewer

Best regards,
    GSsupport

4. ashamesbury

Hi,

The 503 has a static address of 10.0.0.4 on the LAN, 10.0.0.6 is my 3cx server address.

The reason there is a CANCEL command is down to me cancelling the call once the BT error handler gave an audible error that the number dialled was incorrect.

I have a case open with Marwane at GS Support already (20121227051443)

Rgds,

Ash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.