Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Unable to download call recordings via FQDN

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Prawnapple, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prawnapple

Hi There,

I am getting the following error when I click on "download" after choosing a call recordings in 3cx at the call recordings tab:
    Code:
    System.NotSupportedException: The given path's format is not supported.
       at System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.EmulateFileIOPermissionChecks(String fullPath)
       at System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.QuickDemand(FileIOPermissionAccess access, String fullPath, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath)
       at ManagementConsoleJS.Controllers.RecordingListController.Download(String file)
       at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionFilterAsync>d__28.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
       at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeAsync>d__18.MoveNext()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.RouterMiddleware.<Invoke>d__4.MoveNext()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at ManagementConsoleJS.Middleware.ExceptionWrapperMiddleware.<Invoke>d__3.MoveNext()
    What could this mean or how can I fix it? Also, when I select multiple recordings it downloads an empty rar file. I am sending all recordings on a hosted server to a second drive D:/ (When I log into the server I can find any recording and download it)

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Prawnapple

What PBX version are you running and on what operating system? Is this a new installation? Did you restore from a backup? Is D:/ a local drive?

3. Prawnapple

Hi @YiannisH_3CX,

Thanks for the the response, herewith the info required:
    Windows Server 2012 - 64 Bit Operating System
    3CX Phone System Professional Edition, 15.5.5
    Every one of the two drives is a virtual drive / internal physical drive
    This was a brand new installation a few months ago.

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Please check your inbox as i have sent you a p.m. regarding what is needed to further troubleshoot your issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.