• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Unable to download calls from report

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyICON

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm having an issue where people are unable to download recordings from reports, it comes up with the below message. We haven't moved the call recordings location and i can see the relevant recordings in the folder. This occurred after a restart of our 3cx server. Has anyone had any experience of anything like this before?

38425281e93b23b4e0531c824e3093c73e88817be5248e479fe2f76cd2a081d3810f4209.jpg

Cheers

We have a similar issue. If you open the report from within the 3CX Management Interface, no matter what recording you attempt to download, it gives a 404 error that is cannot be found. I can go into the File system and see the recording is sitting there. That is not a problem.

For the ADMIN user, if I send the report via email to myself, I can access the recordings. We have several users who have access to pull reports and recordings for investigation purposes. If THEY attempt to download the recording via the Emailed report, it does not download. They get a blank page, no download. the URL is formatted IDENTICALLY to the URL I get when I download it from my email and log in as the admin.

It prompts you to login the first time you attempt to download a recording. If I use the admin account, it works. If I use one of the other accounts that have previously had access to download recordings (and used to do it on a daily basis) it fails. As I said, the URL is identical to the one I get as the admin account, but I get a recording as admin, and they get a blank white page.

None of this started until we did the V15 upgrade on Thursday the 9th.

Greg Michael

Hello @greg@summitrad

Can you please explain how the PBX is setup? Are you trying to access the recordings from within the same lan as the PBX or are you trying from outside the lan?
Also is your PBX setup with split DNS or do you have it setup with internal IP and external FQDN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.